Delivery & Returns Information
- Order before 12 noon for next working day delivery (eg. ordered at 11am Monday. Delivered Tuesday)
- Orders after 12 noon will be dispatched the following day (eg. ordered at 4pm Monday. Dispatched Tuesday. Delivered Wednesday)
- Delivery on all orders will be €7.99 inc vat
- Delivery will by courier to the entire island of Ireland (unless otherwise stated on the product page)
- We will email you a tracking number when your package has been dispatched.
- All packages will be packaged to maximize protection in transit and will leave us in pristine condition. Please allow for a reasonable amount of superficial damage to the packing while en route to you. All packages must be checked for damage before a signature is given. If you believe the package is unreasonably damaged, please refuse it and the drivers runsheet or scanner should be endorsed to signify the same. Once a package is signed for, we or the courier will not accept responsibility for any damage to contents of the package.
- We require your signature for proof of delivery.
- Please ensure that there will be someone present at your delivery address to accept the package, or please leave instructions for the package to be delivered to a neighbour or left somewhere secure at your delivery address.
- The courier requires a daytime telephone number for all deliveries.
- Packages will be delivered on working days (ie. Monday – Friday, excluding bank holidays). No items will be dispatched on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
- We or the courier are not responsible for any late deliveries.
Because of the volumes of packages our courier handles, their driver will only contact your phone number provided once. They will only make two attempts to deliver your package. After two failed delivery attempts, your package will be held in your local depot for collection by you. If your package is not collected after two days, it will be returned to us. You will be liable for the delivery charge of your package being sent back to us.
Please ensure that there will be someone present at your delivery address to accept the package, or please leave instructions for the package to be delivered to a neighbour or left somewhere secure at your delivery address.
It is your statutory right to return any item bought online (except perishable items) within 14 days of delivery. All items must be in a saleable condition, and all ancillary parts (eg. Fixing screws, spindles etc) must be intact and returned with the item. All returned items will be inspected to ensure resaleable condition. Return postage will be at the customers own expense.
If an item is faulty please contact us, and we will organise a replacement or a refund.
Shipping costs will only be refunded if the return is a result of an error on our part (eg faulty part or wrong item shipped)
Goods “not wanted” or “incorrectly ordered” will only be accepted back at the company’s discretion, in new & resalable condition, and within a maximum period of 14 days from invoice date. This excludes ‘Specials’ or ‘Customised’ orders. A handling charge of 20% of the invoice value will be levied against the goods.