Delivery & Returns Information
- Order before 2pm for next working day delivery (eg. ordered at 1pm Monday. Delivered Tuesday)
- Orders after 2pm will be dispatched the following day (eg. ordered at 4pm Monday. Dispatched Tuesday. Delivered Wednesday)
- Free delivery on all orders over €50
- Delivery on all orders under €50 will be €7
- Delivery will by courier to the entire island of Ireland.
- We will email you a tracking number when your package has been dispatched.
- All packages will be packaged to maximize protection in transit and will leave us in pristine condition. Please allow for a reasonable amount of superficial damage to the packing while en route to you. All packages must be checked for damage before a signature is given. If you believe the package is unreasonably damaged, please refuse it and the drivers runsheet or scanner should be endorsed to signify the same. Once a package is signed for, we or the courier will not accept responsibility for any damage to contents of the package.
- We require your signature for proof of delivery. If you are not at home at the time of delivery, the courier will make arrangements with you to leave the package with a neighbour, or in a safe location.
- The courier requires a daytime telephone number for all deliveries.
- Packages will be delivered on working days (ie. Monday – Friday, excluding bank holidays). No items will be dispatched on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
- We or the courier are not responsible for any late deliveries.
It is your statutory right to return any item bought online (except perishable items) within 14 days of delivery. All items must be in a saleable condition, and all ancillary parts (eg. Fixing screws, spindles etc) must be intact and returned with the item. All returned items will be inspected to ensure resaleable condition. Return postage will be at the customers own expense.
If an item is faulty please contact us, and we will organise a replacement or a refund.
Shipping costs will only be refunded if the return is a result of an error on our part (eg faulty part or wrong item shipped)
Goods “not wanted” or “incorrectly ordered” will only be accepted back at the company’s discretion, in new & resalable condition, and within a maximum period of 30 days from invoice date. This excludes ‘Specials’ or ‘Customised’ orders. A handling charge of 20% of the invoice value will be levied against the goods.