We have recently added new products to our store. Including door hinges, door locks, window hinges. Click on the images below for more information.
- Nico 24″ Top Hung Window Hinges – Used on large top hung windows
- KFV Mortice Door Lock – A really common single point door lock used in aluminium doors. Available in 35mm and 40mm backsets.
- Lockmaster Single Spindle Multipoint Door Lock Lockcase – 35mm Backset – This is the single spindle version of the Lockmaster multipoint lockcase. This version is sprung, which means that it can be used with unsprung door handles. This is one of the most common multipoint door locks in Ireland. Replacing the lockcase is the easiest and quickest way of repairing your multipoint door lock.
- Lockmaster Double Spindle Multipoint Door Lock Lockcase – 45mm Backset – This is the double spindle version of the Lockmaster multipoint lockcase. We already stock the 35mm backset version of this lockcase. This version is un-sprung, which means that it should be used with sprung door handles. Replacing the lockcase is the easiest and quickest way of repairing your multipoint door lock.
- Fullex Patio Sliding Door Lock – This door lock is a favorite of many Irish patio sliding door manufacturers, and can be found in many patio sliding doors all over Ireland. This is one of two types of patio door locks found on Irish patio sliding doors. This is the most common type. There are two bolts on the door frame that the lock closes against. The other type has the bolts in the lock and closes against a keep in the door frame.
- Aluminium Rebated Door Hinges – This is a very popular door hinge in Ireland and can be found on double rebated aluminium doors. This type of aluminium door is usually found on commercial properties rather than domestic. Available in white finish.
- Lockmaster Door Lock Keeps – This is the centre frame keep that the door lock closes into. This door lock keep is to suit Lockmaster door locks. It has an adjustable latch keep, that can be moved by turning the two adjustment screws with an allen key. Available in right and left hands
- GU Door Lock Keeps – This is the centre frame keep that the door lock closes into. This door lock keep is to suit GU door locks. It has an adjustable latch keep, that can be moved by loosening the two adjustment screws with a small Philips screw driver. Available in right and left hands
- Sliding Door Lock Lever Set – These are found on old aluminium sliding patio doors, and are used with patio sliding door locks like the fullex lock above. It is common for these levers to break after years of use. Each set comes with two levers, a 5mm spindle and an allen key to tighten an loosen the grub screws.
- Parasilico – Low Modulus Silicone Sealant – This is fantastic all-round silicone sealant. I always have a couple of tubes of Parasilico with me in the van. Perfect for sealing gaps around windows and doors, and for installing glass or double glazing. It can be used inside and outside. (eg. gaps between window frames and window boards or between window frames and brickwork) Available in Transparent and White.